Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Puerto Rico!!!

Well I'm back in San Juan again. Not sure how I actually made it. I got in from a get together around 2:30am and crashed til 5am and some how managed to throw some things in a bag and drive in the pouring rain in just enough time to make my flight. Next thing I know, I'm sitting in the lobby of the Caribe Hilton, drink in hand waiting on my room to be finished.

After a power nap, lunch and another nap, I headed out to show San Juan my dance skills. In my sleep packing this morning, I somehow forgot to pack my giraffe print shoes and instead packed the ones from last night. Eh, it's OK. I think it still worked out. I had a good time at the Courtyard Marriott salsa party although I only danced once. Puerto Ricans are such awesome and passionate dancers! :-)

Black skinny jeans - Wet Seal; Black tank - Express; Green Top - ??; Black Patent Peep Toe Pumps - Guess

I actually recylced my black and green outfit from last week so I won't bother posting it, but here is what I wore to teach my class on Tuesday. Basic black and white with a little purple for a drop of excitement.

Black trousers - Club Monaco; Purple Top - Express; Black and White Jacket - ??; Black Patent Mary Janes - Kate Spade

Today I threw on jeans instead of work attire. I was only at the office for 10 minutes and headed over to the airport to find out no earlier flights were available and my flight is delayed over an hour. Oh JOY!! I honestly don't mind being in PR longer, but I'm gonna miss Top Model :-( Oh well, looks like I'll be watching it on Youtube tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment