Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dress Week, Day #2: Going Green

Black skirt - Sisley; Black tank - Express; Green cropped sweater - Express; Black peep toe pump - Tribeca by Kenneth Cole

I woke up EARLY this morning to get my hair done and just threw on a black tank, black skinny jeans and flip flops. It was a tad breezy so I just grabbed the sweater and ran out the door. Well my hair dresser was behind schedule, so when I got home, I made a quick wardrobe change into the skirt and pumps, added the belt and faux pearls and I was off to work.

I got these little peep toes from Nordstrom last year. They are black with a little bow on top and have multi colored embroidery of butterflies, flowers etc. Needless to say all my friends call granny shoes and the only people to complement me on them have been in the 50+ crowd. LOL But I don't care. I think they are cute and they were hella cheap! They will look cute with the lemon yellow skirt I ordered last week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment