Friday, March 13, 2009

Dress Week, Day #5: Coming to a Close

Well I didn't quite make it out of the home office today which means I certainly didn't make it into a dress or skirt. But hey 3 out of 5 ain't half bad! That's the best I've done in probably years.

I'm super excited about some great news over the past 2 weeks and will be celebrating this weekend. It's been a while since I've gone out, so I'm excited to get dressed up for a night on the town especially since the weather is warm here in ATL. I've already started thinking about what I can wear Saturday for dinner and dancing (maybe a dress/skirt creation)!! Sunday I'm heading back to Puerto Rico for a few days of work (and a little fun in the sun!!). My friend is taking me out for a salsa celebration Sunday so I'll definitely have to find something caliente. LOL that was so corny.

I almost forgot I ordered some things from Forever 21 with my store credit and they arrived today! I would post pics but seems like the items aren't online any more (Yellow linen skirt, grey cardigan, purple cardigan). My mom is also mailing me her Member's Only jacket from back in the day!! YAY!! Free and vintage!

Well enjoy the weekend folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment