Monday, March 9, 2009

Dress Week, Day #1: G.I. Jane

So I decided to make this a week of dresses and skirts. Trying to stay away from the ease and comfort of my pants. I;m shopping my closet and trying to pull out some things that haven't seen the light of day in a while. Surprisingly it's a lot of fun!

So for today, I pulled out my DVF wrap dress. My ex HATED this dress. He thought it was too busy. Lol. Maybe it is, but I love it. What do you think? It fit without alterations (size 2), feels great on my skin (100% silk) AND has hip pockets!!! Loves it! I thought about wearing my black patent mary janes, but found my green patent pumps hiding in the back of my closet begging to be set free. Lol

I'm not sure why it's so blurry, but I guess it's a good thing, b/c this was a horrible hair day. It was a big fuzzy mess!


Green multi wrap dress - DVF; Black cropped sweater and black tank - Express; Dark green patent pumps - Charles David

No comments:

Post a Comment