Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dress Week, Day #4: On Hiatus

I decided to work from home, so no dress/skirt for me today. I'll be back at it tomorrow. I'm so proud of myself for going three days strong this week. I do need to step the posing and picture game up. If people actually read my blog, I'd do more pics of accessories and shoes and stuff.

And just a disclaimer in case you were wondering...

I don't wear the same black Express tank everyday. LOL I bought a grip of em on sale during the After Thanksgiving sales. Man they come in handy. Same goes for the Express Cropped Sweaters and Banana Republic pieces. It's just so easy to throw on with anything when I'm at a loss on what to wear. :-)

Almost forgot to mention that I can cross one item off my wish list. I bought a denim jacket from Nordstrom and it arrived yesterday. It was 50% off so I had to snag it. It's my first purchase from the junior department in ages, but it works. I think I may wear it tomorrow with my last dress for the week.

I also copped this trench from Old Navy a few weeks ago. I love it. I can wear it with whatever, whenever. It really does brighten up my day and make me feel oh so bright, warm and sunshiny inside even on the the gloomiest of days.

Well, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment