Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Finds

I bought this bag online a few weeks ago (it's still on back order) and finally went to check it out in the store (now that it's in stock) and I don't really like it. It's OK, just too big and the material in that color didn't look so hot in person.

Marc By Marc Jacobs Women's Croc of Q Groovee Satchel, Pebble

But it's OK because I bought a different one that happens to be cuter and a lot cheaper -- YAY!!
Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo, Dark Blue

I did find a cute pink and purple Banana Republic wrap shirt at the consignment shop that I'll probably wear when I'm working in Puerto Rico at the end of the week.

My last purchase was a pair of patent leather pumps. Man they feel so good on, like heaven!!
Black Patent Mary Jane, Kate Spade, Katie
So I forgot I took a picture of myself while I was in Dallas this past week. As you can see I have an unhealthy addiction to grey, black and white, but hey I'm working on it.

Black jacket - Sisley; White button up - Old Navy; Light grey plaid pants - Club Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment