Thursday, February 19, 2009

Recent Buys

So I'm in Dallas for work for the week for training. BLEH. In order to stay sane, I've been reading blogs and shopping online. Check out my purchases...


Thanks to BudgetChic for the pink pencil skirt find. Mine is one the way and my friend bought one in red as well.

I know I said I'd stay away from black, but I think this will be a good piece, plus DVF wrap dresses don't need altering and I think I can do so much with this dress even with what is already in my closet.

My co-work/bestie and I left class a little early and drove up to Allen,Texas to the Premium Outlets last night and I bought this MK tote. I don't typically get into bags like that. I don't even own a wallet (adding to shopping list). I just use my laptop bag to hold all my stuff. Sad I know. :-(

I passed on a pair of Cole Haan pumps that were 50% off the already considerable discount and I'm still kicking myself on that one. Oh well..I'm going to check out some consignment shops in Atlanta when I return. Alexis' Suitcase looks promising. Any other suggestions for the ATL?

No comments:

Post a Comment